On Monday April 1, 2019 at 11am Press Club Brussels Europe the "Faith and Freedom Summit "will keep a Press Conference, where the core points will be:
* What is the Faith and Freedom Summit and why?
* Who signed the Faith and Freedom Summit pledge?
see the pleadge at : https://faithandfreedomsummit.eu/
* How does faith and freedom relate to the EU elections?
* How freedom of religion or belief relates to security issues across the world, and particularly in Europe?
* What are the next moves and initiatives of the Faith and Freedom Summit and how will it impact EU institutions?
The speakers at the Press conference are:
Lea Perekrests Deputy Director - Human Rights Without Frontiers International
Bashy Quraichy Secretary General - EMISCO (European Muslim Initiative for Social Cohesion) Chair-Advisory Council-ENAR
Martin Weightman Director - All Faiths Network
Massimo Introvigne Editor-in-Chief - Bitter Winter Director - CESNUR, Center for the Study of New Religions
Ivan Arjona Pelado President - European Office of the Church of Scientology for Public Affairs and Human Rights
Richard Milsom Chief Executive - ACRE, Alliance of Conservative and Reformists in Europe
Christine Mirre Deputy Director - CAP Freedom of Conscience
Inquiries: email@example.com www.faithandfreedomsummit.eu